We received from CEN (the European Committee for Standardization) the announcement of the "Second Generation of Eurocode 7 - Improvements and Challenges", which will take place on 28 September 2021, 15:00-17:00 CEST.
Eurocode 7 is known as the European standard for geotechnical engineering design. This online webinar, organised by ISSMGE ERTC10, CEN/TC 250/SC7 and delivered in partnership with NEN (Netherlands Standardization Institute), aims to encourage geotechnical engineering professionals across Europe and the world to engage with the Eurocode 7 experts. Currently the next generation of the codes is being prepared and includes rock engineering. Learn first hand about the upcoming changes and meet the experts digitally as they present the improvements and challenges.
- 15:00 Welcome from ISSMGE ERTC10, Georgios Katsigiannis
- 15:05 Introduction to Second Generation of Eurocode 7, Adriaan Van Seters
- 15:40 Interactive session, Loretta Batali
- 16:10 Ensuring Reliability in the new EC7, Gunilla Franzén
- 16:35 Deriving the Ground Model, Jose Estaire
With the link below you can register for the webinar (free):